A girl that live in her world ♥ +Follow | Dashboard
What's mine is mine.
Diaries ~~ Herself ~~ Mine ~~ Shout



♥ Worst feeling
Saturday, 29 September 2012 • 16:03 • 0 comments

I don't understand. I can't even understand. What happened to us? Why we be like this? We keep fighting each other. We are not close to each other like before this. The first day when we start to fall in love. Everything is changed. You don't see it? Please don't do this to me. I'm crying and crying when I'm thinking about this.




You know what. A few days we will be 9 months. How much I love you? It will look like a million stars on the sky. Never can't be count. I afraid if one day I will lose you. I don't want to lose you. Why can't you understand what I said!! I don't know. You still think negative about me. Please once in your life trust me. Will you?

I'm tired of everything sayang. I'm tired. I beg you. Please be honest to me and explain why this happened to us. Please don't make me feel lost. Please help me, Ya Allah. I miss you so much........



GirlBehindTheScenes 




Older Post | Newer Post