A girl that live in her world ♥ +Follow | Dashboard
What's mine is mine.
Diaries ~~ Herself ~~ Mine ~~ Shout



♥ Gwey
Saturday, 26 May 2012 • 14:12 • 0 comments

Assalamualaikum! First of all, I want to say Happy Holidays guyz! But for me this holiday actually not a holiday for me. I'm SPM candidates. So, I have additional class for a week and then I must done my kursus Addmath. My teacher already said " Kerja kursus Addmath kena hantar selepas cuti sekolah tepat pukul 10 am. Kalau lambat sesaat ..." You know what it mean? Hahahaha.




One sentence I want to say is " I miss my blog ". As you see, my blog looks different compare before this? I'm changing my theme from pink to grey. Ini semua gara gara I'm joining a talkative girl named Farhana or well known as cucu den. Muahahaha. Dear Farhana, you see my blog? We have same theme for ours blog. Give a big clap for us! I know it sounds like a child. " Go grey go grey go grey go grey! " Ignore it. Hahahaha.



Actually ... Hmm I just ignore that feeling. I can't express my feeling. Just Allah knows how I feel now. Yeah I'm try my best to smile. I know Allah always there for me. Dear Awak, I love you so much and I miss you so much. So much. I miss our old relationship. I miss our old conversation. I miss everything and everything ... I don't know who the ones changed actually. Lots of love, Reen ♥


GirlBehindTheScenes 




Older Post | Newer Post